28.11.09

AFA09

Took me awhile to get this article up. Minor setbacks and my PSP breaking down (most likely bricked) were my main reason. The anime event of Singapore has come, and gone but nevertheless, the spirit and memories shall stay with me till death arrives. Ah whatever, let's get this report over and done with. Didn't really take that many pictures to begin with since my camera is a pathetic handphone. No cosplayers either, so go find another blog if it's pictures you want
Idolmaster Nendroid Puchi (?)

More Idolmaster. CHIHAYA!!

Idolmaster again? Oh, they have Takane

Idol... you get the picture. Hibiki is so cute in there



Gyuu and Yayoi. Cuteness overload

Goodsmile supercell feat Hatsune Miku World is Mine

Max Factory DOA's Kasumi. Eroi~

Goodsmile Morrigan. ero ero

I forget which Gundam this was

PG Red Frame

PG Gundam 00 I think

K-ON = Cute

K-ON = WIN

Touhou's Izayoi Sakuya. KAKKOII!!

Shin Koihime Musou poster for the chaos trading cards game. Sousou aka Cao Cao is shown


At the end, I didn't get a chance to dine her with my buddies. Maid Cafe~~~


The main event - I Love Anisong.

Day 1 has Nagakawa Shoko aka Shoko-tan, virtual idol Hatsune Miku and Mizuki Ichirou aka Aniki

Shoko-tan sung Eva's Zankoku na Tenshi no Teze, a Rurouni Kenshin song, Sora iro Days, a Dragon Ball according to a friend but I don't really remember it at all, A pokemon movie song which was probably Kokoro no Antenna and some Gurren Lagann songs like Happily Ever After and Namida no Tane, Egao no Hana. Of course being the star whose songs I know the least, I still enjoyed some songs mainly Namida no Tane. Yea, Shoko-tan was cute and pretty, took a photo with the crowd doing the Gurren Lagann sign. She sure was a fun person

Next up was my most anticipated star of the star, Hatsune Miku. Crowd screamed like mad when she appeared (on the screen that is, she's not real) then a short speech and played her most popular song, Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru (shite yanyo) followed by Koi suru Vocaloid. Another well known song was sung, World is Mine. THE END!! OMGWTFBBQ!!! That's it??

Sadly, reality was harsh that day. Miku only did 3 songs and it ended within 10 minutes. Anyone who's played Project Diva probably has seen it all, the Mikumiku dance steps. On the bright side, the 1st and 3rd songs, the crowd sang along during some parts. The next time Miku comes, I'm really hoping for the MikuFES treatment, where she appears in this glass screen or a real band playing like in the Animelo Summer 09 where Miku Miku ni Shite Ageru and Black Rock Shooter were performed. A live version of Black Rock Shooter needs to be done

Aniki's turn. Amazing stage presence. Music was played when he was preparing to come on stage. Sang plenty of songs that our generation most likely never heard of much. Songs includes Mazin Go, Sora Tobu Mazinger Z, Ore wa Great Mazinger, A Getta Robo song, Combattler V's Theme, Mazinkaiser's Tornado, a Lupan song, Kamen Rider medley I think and Captain Harlock. This man had the crowd singing along with him. Sang along during Mazin Go and Ore wa Great Mazinger. Gotta thank Super Robot Wars for introducing me to these mechas from the 70s to 80s

For encore, we have a Shoko-tan Aniki duet. Woohoo. Mazin Go, Susume Go Rangers (I think) and Cross Fight from Dangaioh. Only watched episode 1 of Dangaioh however, the mecha designs were so unique back then. Granted it's a tall order to try and match Horie Mitsuko's voice, Shoko-tan did a pretty darn good job


Day 2 is Macross day, Fukuyama Yoshiki and May'n. Nekki Basara vs Sheryl Nome. Ore no uta wo kike vs atashi no uta wo kike

Fukuyama starts off with King Gainer Over to get the crowd going. Eh? no monkey dance? There's also Busou Renkin's Makka no Chikai, the rest being Macross 7 songs such as Remember 16, Try Again and Totsugeki Love Heart. I nearly cried when he sang Try Again acoustic ver. Eh no Holy Lonely Light but I forgive him for that. Fukuyama can really sing and scream well

It's May'n time. She sang quite a few new songs, didn't really remember the titles except for Get Ready. I really enjoyed Kimi Shinitamou Koto Nagare. May'n also sang her signature Macross Frontier songs, Northern Cross, Lion and Iteza Gogo Kuji Don't be late. Motteke ryuusei chirashite ... fans were probably singing along to her songs, I know I was

One more Time! Fukuyama May'n combo time. Acoustic Diamond Crevasse and Dynamite Explosion. Tears again during Diamond Crevasse and voice almost gone during Dynamite Explosion

Overall, the Anisong event was great, super, uber, thumbs up! So Aniki and Fukuyama said they'll bring JAM Project over next year. REALLY??!! So AFA10 wishlist now... who will I want to perform? It's a matter of time for JAM Project but who I really want is... MIZUKI NANA!! Ali Project would also be cool, hell why not Kajiura Yuki and her FictionJunction or even Kalafina.


Won an autographed Shoko-tan CD. Her single Kokoro no Antenna. My Precious~

No comments:

Post a Comment