8.4.11

Extreme Project Diva songs that are somewhat ridiculous

Gameplay videos that make you question whether the players are human, and how many hours were spent perfecting it

Disapearance is a rather favorite song of mine, although I have absolutely no idea what Miku is singing... I thought this was the worst Sega could do but boy, was I wrong. So very very wrong

From 1:30 onwards, chaos ensues... What's left is probably aching fingers and a sense of gaming godliness and pride when one gets a perfect no miss run

Idolm@ster 2. Project Fairy (Miki, Hibiki and Takane) singing Little Match Girl. Seriously this may be the only reason why I want to get the Xbox360. Good songs, nice and smooth dance animations and a whole bunch of idols to produce

Mega au Toki by Chihaya (CV: Imai Asami)
The main reason why I took interest in Idolm@ster was Asami's voice, which is somewhat deep and powerful, a voice somewhat similar to say... Hikasa Yoko

No comments:

Post a Comment