16.6.11

Idols - Miku and IM@S


Imai Asami performing Nemuri Hime from Idolm@ster 2. Great voice and control, she's still the main reason why I still try to keep up to date with Idolm@ster. Might want to get, but I heard it's got a hefty price tag

http://5pb.jp/mikunohi/
Miku Thanks Gving Day concert is out on DVD, Blue-ray. Damn can't believe my info-net didn't pick this up. I heard about one coming out but I didn't expect it to be out since 4th quarter last year


Now performing, with costume changes (it's called modules in the Project Diva games), live band performing the music and with Miku singing and dancing. Definitely much much better than the performance they showed at AFA. On closer inspection, it seems that a screen is used to project Miku, not some hologram. Well a project screen big enough to her to move around and dance. The movements and dance steps are real enough to make me believe that she's really performing instead of a virtual idol
Due to my currently obsessive playing schedule, I also didn't notice until this week that Miku is performing at LA
http://mikunopolis.com/
http://danceroid.jp/index.php
Danceroid girls... hey, I remember one of the girls who did the dance for Luka Luka Night Fever, Aikawa Kozue. Her dance was pretty spot-on and fluid




Aikawa Kozue dancing Luka Luka Night Fever. 2nd one is a dance battle of west vs east. As the original dance choreographer for the song, her moves look much better. Kozue gets point for control, precision and cuteness, the other ones the sexiness one. Back to the Miku LA concert topic, why does Japan and US get all the nice events... oh well, at least Singapore gets AFA, I shouldn't be really complaining so much

No comments:

Post a Comment