28.8.11

ACME III after thoughts - Suara performance

Suara's performance took place inside the Suntec Meeting Room 325-326. Seat was B-15. 2nd row from the front with a great view to see Suara live in the flesh. The list of songs she performed

Performance set list
Musouka
Akai Ito
Mai Ochiru Yuki no You ni
Powder Snow
Free and Dream
haunting melody
Hikari no Kisetsu
Seiza
Kimi ga Tame
Ichibanboushi
Tomoshibi
adamant faith
Friends
 Encore: Musouka

Well her voice for one, didn't disappoint. I was just happy to hear her perform live. I'd say the songs that I enjoyed the most were Kimi ga Tame and Seiza. Strange that Kimi ga Tame and Ichibanboushi wasn't listed in the pamphlet. Her MC was interesting as she talked about her arrival in Singapore, the places she visited, that she was touched by how many turned up to watch her sing and proceeded to cry a few tears of joy (quite visible times when looking at her eyes considering how close I was sitting). The best part? She said she'll come back and perform again in Singapore. Wahoo!!! A likely candidate for a future AFA performance? After singing Friends, she came back after our incessant "ENCORE" screaming and sang Musouka again. Only this time, the crowd sang along with her and she came down the stage and walked around the room. Afterwards, Suara was seen busy taking photographs outside the meeting room. Hell, she was game to take photos with everyone until the crowd dispersed. How's that for fanservice? Uh no, not that fanservice but I was touched with how she treated her fans. The autograph and handshake session, the encore part where she walked near us while singing, and the "photo-taking" session. Before I was just someone who enjoyed her voice, now I'm a fan of her voice, with a new found respect for her as a person and a singer. It was a good $120 spent and I thank the staff and people who made this possible
Eh, I'll probably get the post of attending STGCC and the Itou Shizuka event up soon as well as pictures from STGCC and ACME III. A picture taken with Suara as well as getting her autograph is priceless in my book, as a collector of sorts and a fan. MUHAHAHA, I think I'm still a little high so I'll stop here

No comments:

Post a Comment