26.1.10

Ar Tonelico 3 Utahime: Shimotsuki Haruka

Since the release date for Ar Tonelico 3 the game is on 28th, I thought I'll just do a brief cap on our 3 well known utahimes. The three I'll touch on are Shimotsuki Haruka, Mitose Noriko and Shikata Akiko.

First up is Shimotsuki-san. For games, she has sung for Atelier series and Ar Tonelico series. She's also sang songs for anime and ero-games. She's released a bunch of doujin music before going commercial. Thinking whether to buy them, but it'll have to wait after I get my Shikata Akiko related cds


Hikari no Rasenritsu by Kukui. Kukui was a band that Shimotsuki was part of and was the singer for them. The song was used for the ending of the second season for Rozen Maiden, Rozen Maiden Traumend. Lovely calming song that I used to play a lot back then, before I'm shufling my music often due to lack of space


Kazahane, used for the ED of H2O~ Footprints in the Sand~ anime. It's a beautiful song, a little sad but somewhat touching to listen to. I played the game, but I didn't watch the anime though. Hah, just thinking about H2O makes me think of the game's lead girl, Kohinata Hayami. Was kind of crazy over her back then, but I still do like a lot now, compared to other anime/game girls


EXEC_LINCA/. a song that was used in Ar Tonelico. This was the most memorable song Shimotsuki sang in the first game. Wow, that was my first reaction when I heard it, back during 2006 I think

Up next is Mitose Noriko, the utahime for the third revateil. I didn't get to hear many songs from her, but the ending song she sang for Chrono Cross, Radical Dreamers is still a song I listen to often (I used it as my alarm for a certain time period)

No comments:

Post a Comment