12.4.10

Chou Jigen Geimu Neptune

A teaser trailer of sorts at the official game site
A game about transforming game consoles? I'm in!

Nice artwork really. Hmmm, a black game pad in the shape of a cross. A reference to which console?

4 goddesses, 4 worlds. Green Heart and Reanbox? Reference to Microsoft's Xbox? Bottom right has game companies in the form of girls. Which company is which? I think Nippon Ichi is pretty obvious

Black Heart and Rastation is obviously Sony Playstation. White Heart and Ruwii is Nintendo's Wii. Lol. Disc and Processor Unit? System seems unique but sounds tough

Red Muffler is a dead giveaway. All Disgaea related main characters have red scarves or mufflers. But seriously, the last Compile Heart game I played for PS2 wasn't to my liking. Agarest series I'd like to try but i doubt I have time to play it. I'll monitor and see whether its worth getting in future

No comments:

Post a Comment