11.4.10

Upcoming Figures

Kotobukiya's Alfin Umbrio version. Collected at KKnM this week. Lately Kotobukiya has been doing a nice job. The detail and quality can be compared to some of the better done figures

4 Leaves Kasugano Sora. From what I've seen so far, it should turn out pretty good. I have pretty high expectations for this

Oboro Muramasa's Momohime by Alter. Still wondering whether I should preordered it. Regretting it somehow but oh well, I have more than my fair share of sword/weapon wielding bishoujo figures

Hatsune Miku figure. Looks like VN02 module

Senjyogahara Hitagi by Kotobukiya. Preordered it. There's a Goodsmile ver of her anime poster pose, with her back to you, the weapons (stationery actually) falling from her skirt

Goodsmile's Tohsaka Rin. Pose is from the Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works movie poster. Rin = Zettai Ryouki which means I'll get it once preorder is up

Max Factory's Akiyama Mio. Ah, the shy pose is so tempting

Goodsmile's Saber Alter. The third in the series (4 if you count the exclusive WonFes Saber Lily ver) . Hmm, I wonder whether it comes with her mask

No comments:

Post a Comment