11.6.10

Neptune PV3

Finally a proper trailer with gameplay in it. Tanaka Rie as the announcer... showcases what we already know from scans. Characters and their voices... Tanaka Rie uses her somewhat mature voice, Satou Rina sounds pretty much like Railgun's Mikoto (eh same voice anyway), White Heart's attack reminds me of Ymir's moves from Queen's Blade Spiral Chaos. Imai Asami sounds the way I remember her. Ueda Kana is Ueda Kana as her standard voice. Battle seems more interesting than Trinity Universe. Changing the Processor Unit changes the unit's appearance (LOL, Purple Heart looks so cool with that sword and wings). Game Disc System allows you to summon old school characters (Alex Kidd, Super Shinobi, Space Harrier). Opening Song sung by nao and Ending Song done by Afilia Saga East

Upon searching this Afilia group (http://5pb.jp/afiliasaga/) I'm reminded of Morning Musume with short skirted Goth Loli girls who are pretty damn cute i must say. Here's hoping the game lives up to my expectations, just another month and a half till I get my hands on it

No comments:

Post a Comment