3.12.11

Blogger, I have returned!

To quote Anavel Gato...
Been away for along while without updating, Mostly on the PS3 and PC gaming away. Super Robot Wars Z2, Queen's Gate, Tales of Xillia, Hyper Dimension Neptune Mk2, Sengoku Basara 3 Utage. Barely even watched anime for the past few months, except probably some episodes of the loli-licious Ro-kyu-bu. Hinata and Ogura Yui are a deadly combination, moe overload
So until mid November I was really busy playing Dragon Nest SEA. But lately my friends haven't really come online so I'm getting a little bit of free time to do other things. Time to catch up on watching Steins Gate, Guilty Crown, and getting to finishing my Sasara route for the PS3 To Heart 2 DX Plus

 Omake

Tales of Xillia got a new company to do the animations, ufotable who were responsible for Kara no Kyokai, Black Rock Shooter the Game OP. Progress is sung by Hamasaki Ayumi. Awesome to watch, and I prefer Mira's version instead of Jude

No comments:

Post a Comment