8.12.11

境界線上のホライゾン / Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - Impressions and goods

http://genesis-horizon.net/
Took me awhile to get to watching it but the current few episodes were pretty awesome. Based on the light novel (which was ridiculously thick, see below) by Kawakami Minori and drawn by Satoyasu
The major problem with the series is probably the pacing and development for the first few episodes. You're introduced to the whole Class 3-Plum students (more than 10 at once) whose names you won't remember for 1/2 the show, a history that isn't exactly easy to absorb, with a Sengoku period setting and a plot that doesn't move until the 1/2 of the show. The characters are all drawn rather uniquely, especially the girls with the tight fitting body suits as their uniforms as the main form of fanservice. Designs-wise, the few guys pale in comparison to the girls, who looks and personality will fit most of typical anime stereotypes. I'm really liking Honda Futayo, Neito Mitotsudaira and Honda Masazumi. Definately ranks among my top for the current season. Needs a 2nd season too

I question whether you can call them "light" novels. The latest 5 seem pretty fat

Cospa goods up for pre-orders. First up the half human half wolf knight, Neito Mitotsudaira. Yes, first impression would most likely be the insane drill hair she sports. I'm really tempted to get it. I might get one to keep and one to use my my daki cover

Next is P-01s or Horizon Ariadust. One of the big boobs girl in the series and has a rather fine ass. Slight urge to get but probably will skip. If Cospa is released the dual yuri witches, Malgot and Malga or Honda Futayo I'll get it

The P-01s mug with lid


No comments:

Post a Comment